Parent & Coaches Communications
Delta County Knights Athletics
Parent and Coach Communication
From our coaches you can expect:
· Our philosophy
· Our expectations of your son/daughter as an athlete
· Team requirements: fees, special equipment, off -season conditioning, etc.
· Discipline that can result in the denial of your child’s participation
From you, the parent, our coaches expect:
· Notification of schedule conflicts well in advance
· Specific concern(s) in regard to a coach’s philosophy and/or expectation
· Any concerns are brought directly to the coach “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go
· Please take time to pray and think of what you would like to say before making the call.
Discussion with coaches
Coaches are volunteers. They make decisions based on what they believe to be the best for all students involved. Certain things may be discussed with coaches and certain things may not.
In the event you have a concern:
· Do not attempt to meet with coach before, after, or during a practice or game. He/she is focused
· Do call the coach to relay your concerns.
· Should the issue not be satisfactorily resolved, call the designated Athletic Board member.